Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Image Processing forum

Hi
I am an Image Processing enthusiast and I am continuosly trying out new algorithms to tackle one or the other problems with images. However I am lazy with math and coding sometimes. Also I have very naive/brainstorming questions that I prefer asking in an open forum. Thats the reason why I created this blog. Those reading this blog and have similar issues and concerns like mine, kindly send me your email id as a comment in this blog and I shall invite you as an author for this blog and you can start posting questions as well.

Note that only questions are posted as blogs. Answers need to be given in comments to the posts.

I have already invited Lalit, Sunando and Surya my ex-labmates and experts in Image Processing to start posting questions and answering some.

I hope we are all able to answer some questions and learn things from this discussion website.

Shivani

No comments: